Become an eCourts sponsor today and maximize your marketing dollars!
Sponsorship begins with the Base Sponsor. From there, select a variety of options from the menu to enhance your sponsorship experience at the show.
- If your email exists as a previous exhibitor, you will receive an email message to register and create a password.
- If your email does not exist, contact Stacey Smith for further instructions.
Once you are registered and you receive booth space confirmation, you can log in to update your company profile and products and services, as well as make a credit card payment for booth fee.
- One complimentary 10×10 booth
- Email blast sent by NCSC to registered attendees, containing conference sponsors thanking them for their support. Allowances on what sponsors can include will be sent along with deadline for submission.
- Company logo with website link on conference website
- Company logo referenced as a sponsor on conference app
- On-site signage acknowledgement (logo on registration & exhibit entrance units)
- Acknowledgement in plenary session (logo on one of welcome walk in slides on loop)
- Additional booth(s) at $1,800 each ($200 per booth savings)
- Island upcharge fee waived if $15,000 or more spent in sponsorship.
- All services included with standard booth fee package
A La Carte Enhancement Menu
Premium Exposure Boost Upgrade
- One available per conference.
- One 15-minute “eGnite” presentation with first selection on session timeslot(s).
- One complimentary 10×10 booth.
- Company Logo receives top placement on signage and conference website.
- Exclusive email message to registered attendees (sponsor provides copy, sent by NCSC). NCSC must review and approve final copy.
eGnite Power Session
- Seven available per conference.
- One 15-minute “eGnite” presentation to plenary room audience. Session timeslot selection determined by company’s point ranking (same point system used for booth selection).
- One complimentary 10×10 booth.
- Mention in one email sent by NCSC to potential attendees highlighting eGnite session (name of session will have a deadline to include in blast).
- Company logo with website link posted on homepage of conference website.
- Charger distributed to every registered conference attendee.
- Portable Charger includes eCourts and sponsor logo(s) printed on item. Share with your partners-multiple logos can be printed!
- NCSC produces item.
- Wi-Fi provided to conference attendees and exhibitors throughout the show. Wi-Fi access code includes sponsor’s name.
- Wi-Fi Access Code printed on everyone’s name badge.
- Water Bottle includes eCourts and sponsor logo printed on item
- Water Bottle distributed to every registered conference attendee
- Water cooler stations set-up throughout conference area to replenish
- NCSC will produce signage for water stations-sponsor will supply artwork
- NCSC produces item
- Lanyard includes eCourts and sponsor logo printed on item
- Monday,Tuesday & Wednesday mornings at Registration.
- Sponsor can provide logo drinkwear (napkins, glasses, huggies, etc.) and other signage in break area during each morning coffee service. Final approval of types of signs and artwork must be approved by NCSC.
- Attendees can relax and recharge as professional licensed massage therapists provide an upper body massage using special massage chairs. Participants can take a quick break to relieve those tension areas of the neck, back, shoulders and arms and feel refreshed, alert, and energized.
- Massage Lounge set inside sponsor’s booth during show hours
- Massage Personnel can wear company logo shirts (provided by sponsor).
- Company supplied signage placed at massage station.
- One additional complimentary 10×10 booth to accommodate massage stations.
Opening Reception Bar
- Six available per conference.
- Monday evening in Exhibit Hall
- Bar strategically located near or inside sponsor’s booth.
- Sponsor can provide logo drinkwear (napkins, glasses, huggies, etc.) distributed at bar.
Exhibitor Booth Fees
- $2,000 (by Aug. 16)
- $2,400 (after Aug. 16)
- $9,500 (Island Booth 20×20)
- Before September 3 – Due within 90 days of submission of exhibit contract.
- Between September 3 and October 1 – Due within 21 business days
- Between October 1 and November 1 – Due within 14 business days.
- After November 1 – Must be received with contract via credit card.
- Exhibitors who have not paid in full will not be allowed to set up on-site!
Included in Booth Fees
- 10×10 booth space
- 8’ High Blue & White Back Drape
- 3’ High Blue Side Drape
- 7×44 Black & White Company Identification Sign
- Wireless Internet
- One complimentary Lead Retrieval Smartmobile app (additional equipment available for rent)
- Four Exhibit Staff Badges (allows staff access to entire conference)
- Electronic Pre and Post-Show Attendee Lists (e-mail & phone numbers not included)
- Access to entire conference
NOT Included In Booth Fees
- Furniture (table, chairs, accessories, etc.)
- Carpet, if solid color desired (room is carpeted)
- Wired Internet, if dedicated service is required
Monday, Dec. 10: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday, Dec. 10: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Tuesday, Dec. 11: 11:30 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday, Dec. 11: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm