If you have a technology product or service that’s a good fit for the smart and good-looking folks attending eCourts 2018, consider becoming an exhibitor or sponsor.
eCourts 2018 is the best court technology conference of the year.
The first thing to know is that after August 16, the booth fee is going up, so pick your spot now to avoid the increased price! Included with the booth fee is:
- 10’×10′ booth space
- 8’ High Blue & White Back Drape
- 3’ High Blue Side Drape
- 7×44 Black & White Company Identification Sign
- Wireless Internet
- One complimentary Lead Retrieval Smartmobile app (additional equipment available for rent)
- Four Exhibit Staff Badges (allows staff access to the entire conference)
- Electronic Pre and Post-Show Attendee Lists (e-mail & phone numbers not included)
- Access to entire conference
Sponsorship provides you with maximum exposure. This year, we are offering a base sponsor package giving you the booth PLUS:
- Email blast sent by NCSC to registered attendees, containing conference sponsors thanking them for their support.
- Company logo with website link on conference website
- Company logo referenced as a sponsor on conference app
- On-site signage acknowledgment (logo on registration & exhibit entrance units)
- Acknowledgment in plenary session (logo on one of the welcome walk-in slides on loop)
- Additional booth(s) at $1,800 each ($200 per booth savings)
- Island upcharge fee waived if $15,000 or more spent in sponsorship.
There are additional sponsorship opportunities from the “A La Carte” menu, but they are going fast. For example:
- Only two eGnite Power Sessions Remain
- Put a portable charger in every attendee’s hand with the Portable Charger enhancement
- Sponsor a morning coffee service.